Saturday, April 11, 2009

Vietnam

Late November into early December 2008, I was traveling in Vietnam. I went through the travel group Bike Hike Adventures on their Vietnam "Paddle and Play" trip. I finally got around to finishing up editing together a video from footage I took while I was there. I'm not 100% satisfied with it, but it has been four months or so since the trip. I figure it's about time I get something up. The trip included several days of biking, hiking and sea kayaking. It went from Hanoi north to Lao Cai and Sapa, then back down to Hanoi and then to Halong Bay. This year I hope to bike from Hanoi south, into Laos and Cambodia. Maybe Thailand too if I can fit it in.

I recommend playing it in HQ, which you can select once you start playing it.

1 comments:

Krista April 15, 2009 at 11:09 AM  

I just found your blog and I think we could be training twins! A vegetarian triathlete and just got your first road bike?! I'm in the same boat. When is your first race?